- Find a Service Opportunity
- Community Engagement Orientations
- Volunteer at a Hospital
- Honors Option with a Service-Learning Focus
- Student Organizations
- Work-Study Tutoring Opportunities
- Record of Service
- Spartan Volunteer Service Award
- Community Engaged Learning
- Community Partners
- CEL Index
- Upcoming Events
- Past Events
- What’s your 110?
- Spartans Will. Power
- 40th Anniversary Celebration
- Live Big – Big Ten Network
- Taking it to the Streets - Spartan Day of Service
- Spartans Will. Power. A Global Day of Service
- CSLCE Service Awards
- Break The Silence Poster Project
- Fill the Bus!
- MLK Day 2017 - Awareness Project
Awards and Recognition
In recognition of the service and engagement of our faculty, staff, students, alumni, and community partners, Michigan State University was awarded the following prestigious awards in 2014
2014 U.S. President's "Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll (with Distinction)"
2014 Carnegie Foundation "Elective Community Engagement" Classification
2014 Michigan Campus Compact "Engaged Campus of the Year"