- Find a Service Opportunity
- Types of Opportunities
- How does this work?
- Community Engagement Orientations
- Volunteer at a Hospital
- Alternative Breaks & Student Organizations
- Work-Study Tutoring Opportunities
- Michigan Service Scholars
- Record of Service
- Online GSLIS
- Service-Learning Honors Option
- Presidential Volunteer Service Awards
- Community Partners
- Big Ten Network
- Big 10 Service-Learning Network Resources
- Tools of Engagement
- Reflection Circles
- John Duley Archives
- Additional Resources
- Definitions & Terminology
- Upcoming Events
- Past Events
- Break The Silence Poster Project
- Spartan Day of Service is Coming up Soon - 5 Reasons Why MSU Students Should Sign-up
- MSU Alternative Spartan Breaks - Press & Social Media Coverage
- 5 Reasons Why MSU Students Should Sign-up for the "Spartan Day of Service"
Awards and Recognition
In recognition of the service and engagement of our faculty, staff, students, alumni, and community partners, Michigan State University was awarded the following prestigious awards in 2014
2014 U.S. President's "Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll (with Distinction)"
2014 Carnegie Foundation "Elective Community Engagement" Classification
2014 Michigan Campus Compact "Engaged Campus of the Year"